All Carriers will go through a Carrier approval process. Each Carrier will be evaluated and qualified by a multi-step process by checking the following:
- Up to date insurance
- Insurance with Blakeman Transportation, Inc. as additional Insured
- Minimum insurance requirement: Cargo – $100,000 and Liability – $750,000
- Carrier safety rating
- Safety Management System
- Freight Guard Report
- Verify active authority
- Verify carrier’s active US DOT #
- Sign BTI’s contact
- Carrier’s signed W-9 for taxes
- Check secretary of state records on company for tax evasion, etc.
For approval, please download, read, and fill out our Carrier Application Packet. Once complete, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 866-596-4926. Our Carrier Approval team will review and process your information. Once approved, you are ready for business.
If you have any questions, please contact our Carrier Approval Team at 817-509-9770.