- Any information collected is used to verify the user who is creating an account.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law
- We retain this information as long as the user is registered with this account, has been banned from the account, and for statistical data only.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- No information will be sold ever. All data will be used internally only and on certain screens that only the logged in user will be able to see.
- Reasonable security safeguards have been put in place so that other logged in users will not be able to have access to your data.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained. If you have any questions or concern, please contact us.